A site-specific theater experience
for both children and adults
- Artistically rigorous performance of all ages
- Created by professional theater artists of the highest caliber along with with the students, teachers, and parents of Brooklyn Arbor (PS 414)
- Process-oriented for both children and adults
- Accessible to a bilingual audience
...a young woman throws colorful leaves into a commercial dryer...
- Inspired by and paying homage to local laundromats
- Both real and fantastical
- A place to converse, critique, and share ideas
- Celebrates the great transformative power of clothing
...an elderly woman slow dances with her laundry cart...
- In-class workshops with second grade students
- Aligned with NYC Core Curriculum
- Weekly rehearsal visits to observe process
- Post-performance workshops
...a child pulls her dad over to look inside the glass storefront...